Château d'Ardennes
Ardennes
version française english version

winemaking

The wines at Château d'Ardennes are made in a modern cellar with stainless-steel vats and equipment using the latest technological innovations during the various stages of the winemaking process such as: manual sorting out of the harvest before pressing and vatting, pressing with two low-pressure, computer-controlled pneumatic presses and temperature control all along the fermenting process.The vessels for the white wines are 100 % stainless-steel, as for the red wines only 60 % of the vessels are stainless-steel, the remaining 40 % are concrete enamelled tanks.

Red winemaking:

White winemaking:


copyright Château Ardennes 2013 - tous droits réservés - Château d'Ardennes, 33720 Illats - 05 56 62 53 66